This 3 day course will provide attendees with an understanding of the standard and how to apply it to their workplace.
- Understand the purpose and scope of the CFMSR requirements
- Demonstrate awareness and understanding of the broad requirements of the CFMSR
- Utilise the CFMSR standard as a reference resource for best practice in food safety and
quality management systems and practices
- An insight into the audit, how it’s conducted, how to prepare and what to expect.
- An experienced Coles Auditor or Coles representative will be available to answer your questions
about the standard and to provide guidance on implementing the standard to your workplace.
Coles subsidises a proportion of the training with a nominal fee being applicable.
Coles Store Support Centre (HQ)Toorak Rd
For your convenience, group training of this course can also be offered at your workplace.
Short on time? We also offer a customised 1 day supplier intensive training course ideally tailored for specific team members who need to be aware of CFMSR but don’t require a detailed knowledge of every clause.
Contact Andreia Pinto for a quote:
0417 472 598